March 12, 2004
My bblics, Wenn, is stationed in Raffles City starting from today, for 3 days, for Asian Money Exhibition. The Co. that she is contributing her priceless capabilities to is the EM of this exhibition. I assumed that she would have the opportunity to meet some interesting and interestingly rich people there. She didn't think so. She said, 'just some traders and mint lor...' Acting like a bimbo (do i have to act? hmm), I told her 'mint' sounds rich. She thought I'm hopeless. Okay. Whatever.
I really don't want to further propagate the growing suspicion that I'm sexually inclined to my own sex, but... Wenn has a way with me. haha... I simply adore and respect her. Not juz for her own lovely attributes n character. but also cos she's been the kind of friend that you think you do not have enuf good karma in your last life to have. but, ahh, whoever's up there is kind.
She puts me in my place when she has to. Like when I go on and on about something that I can't stand or understand or would have done differently, she reminds me to respect differences with juz one concise sentence (which I shall not reveal). And effectively shuts me up (so that she can start bitching about her own.. haha). Most of the time, though, she just listen and offer her version of the bitch.
She keeps quiet when I ask rhetorical questions - which happens often. Now, that's a real conversational skill. Some people just try to answer all your rhetorical questions. Like... 'Why is there no good man around?'
There're so many things I can say about her and our friendship. But, why should I make you all envious?
Many of us stopped using 'best friend' to describe our friends since after PSLE. But, I dare say my bblics is my best friend. And she thinks i'm her soul mate. How Sweeet...
Maybe the next time I shall introduce another of my members in my bitching gang. Stay tuned.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 11:12